Book a Private Session
There are a various ways to sit down and speak with me.
Holistic emotional guidance and behavioral support is an alternative option for your mental and emotional health.
Below you will find exactly what you need:
Who I work with:
- Men and Women ages (25-45)
- Children (ages 5+).
What I work with you on:
My scope of work includes the following and provides you a professional therapeutic space to process and understand your emotions, thoughts and behavior patterns as well as your feelings and reactions to individuals in your life. You will be supported holistically and be provided a healthy understanding, awareness into yourself and others and healthy coping mechanisms to move forward with.
- Childhood Trauma(s)
- Trauma / PTSD
- Anxieties / Anxious feelings / Anxiety Disorders / Social anxiety
- Relationship struggles
- Boundary setting
- Healthy communicating
- Unhealthy coping and behavior patterns
- Mental Health / Self-discovery
- Unhealthy Relationships (Narcissism, Manipulation, Abuse)
- Verbal/Mental/Emotional Abuse
- Insecurities / Confidence issues
Where must you be located:
- Anywhere in the world for tele-therapy (by phone, Facetime or Skype (*required for international))
- In person options limited to New Jersey (*travel restrictions apply)
- In person options available within US with custom packages (*travel expenses apply)
What options can you choose from?
A one time session for relief, clarity and supportive guidance.
A pre-made package of sessions for on-going therapy within a designated time-frame.
- A curated package chosen by you with Amy’s guidance for your specific needs and on-going therapy.
- Bundle the amount of sessions together you desire for your healthy support, peace of mind, clarity, behavioral understanding, emotional balance.
- Select add ons for your package, like daily text support to benefit your on-going sessions and stay balanced, feel healthy, happy, grounded and at peace every day of the week.
- Design the best therapeutic space for your your individual mental and emotional needs.
Click below to see Amy’s different Single Session services and Therapy Packages. Scroll down for Custom Package options.
Here is where you can customize your own packages with Amy.
This option is for:
- Individuals who do not see what they want/need above.
- Individuals who would like to work with Amy for a longer more extended period of time.
- Individuals who would like to bundle more sessions together in a package.
- Individuals who have a specific budget they’d like to work with.
- Individuals who would like to customize session lengths/times.
- Individuals who would like to customize the way they receive their support.
- Custom Packages are for those seeking general on-going emotional guidance, support and therapy.
- Individuals wanting emotional guidance for various areas of life.
- Individuals wanting guidance, support and clarity daily, weekly, monthly.
What you need to know:
- Customizing your own package will allow you to create something unique to your needs.
- Make your sessions into what you want them to be. Design a package that best fits YOUR needs!
- Select how many sessions you want
- Choose your session length
- Add on additional text support
- Request a payment plan
- Choose your budget
Fill out the information below to receive custom package options for you:
Those who have had session(s) with Amy have been able to find healing from:
- Decades of suppressed pain and emotional trauma(s).
- Unhealthy and abusive parental relationships.
- Unhealthy romantic relationship patterns.
- Their fearful story around love, health, family, their body, food, success, money & much more!
- Co-dependent relationships.
- Unhealthy mindset and relationship to food.
- Physical pain that existed in their body for years.
- Their anxiety, depression & OCD.
- Guilt, anger and resentment.
- Abusive, manipulative, controlling behaviors (from others as well as themselves).
- Unhealthy communication issues.
- Boundary setting problems.
- Low self-esteem, self-worth, negative self-talk and self-love struggles.
Below are real client testimonials (names removed for privacy):
“I’m a licensed psychotherapist. Over the last year and a half I’ve been intensely healing my own trauma history. In less than 5 min of a call with Amy, I found the clarity I needed to resolve the impact of 12 + years of childhood trauma. Have I been sifting, sorting, healing, rewiring my nervous system for years yes, but Amy broke down personal responsibility, illusion, and what forgiveness truly is in a way I have never heard before and I am an excellent student, who has worked with world renowned spiritual teachers and trauma practitioners/researchers professionally and personally. If you’re stuck, need to up-level or feel trapped within a story that’s on repeat despite what you throw at it (money, programs, healers, coaches, supplements, therapists, doctors, numbing) RUN don’t walk to Amy. Your soul will thank you!”
“I came to Amy to get help dealing with my mother and I can say the relationship has been fully repaired. I was definitely led to her by the Holy Spirit and I didn’t think twice to work with her. Later on, God told me that I manifested her. Amy is so honest and supportive. I don’t regret one minute that I spent with her and I am eternally grateful she agreed to work with me.”
Booking times vary month to month and wait times may apply at times. You may view her availability by clicking the purchase option next to any service above.