WHAT DOES AMYFIEDLER.COM DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Federal law and GDPR compliance requires us to tell you transparently how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law and GDPR also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline. Although we cannot guarantee confidentiality, we take all reasonable and lawful steps to protect your personal information.
When you contact us to help you with a problem, any personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect and use only the minimum information necessary to respond to your concerns and questions. In most cases, we collect limited (basic) personal information, such as name, telephone number, and/or email address.
When you contact us to place an order, you are making voluntary disclosure of your personal information. We collect and use only the necessary information needed to provide the products you ordered or to deliver the services you requested, tailored to your needs such as name, phone number and email address. We use third party services to collect personal financial information and do not see or store such information outside these services.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you contact us…
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website (*our commenting is turned off on blog posts).
- To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up to the newsletter.
- When you opt-in to receive a free download or gift.
- To place an order for products or services.
- To receive your product or services.
When we contact you…
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide weekly wisdom, spiritual guidance, news, updates, and occasional promotional offers through the newsletter by email.
When we contact others…
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to complete your order such as through PayPal, Acuity or Payhip. Reference below for further information regarding how we use these third party services and what we have access to.
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data such as Google Analytics or Facebook/Instagram pixels.Reference below for further information regarding how we use these third party apps.
WHERE DOES YOUR INFORMATION GO?
- We use your personal information to contact you regarding offers, to provide wisdom, spiritual guidance, news and updates that you have requested, and/or to complete your product or services orders.
And outside AMYFIEDLER.COM…
- We use the following third party apps and services to facilitate our business by delivering orders, sending newsletters, accounting, and tracking analytics data for business purposes:
- Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data which may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We use Google Analytics to gather information on user location, times of usage, length of usage on site, pages and clicks to understand our audience and create content, products and services garnered to their needs. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt out of any Google Analytics Advertising features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
- Facebook/Instagram pixels. Pixels are placed on the website to track conversions from Facebook/Instagram ads, to optimize ads based on Facebook/Instagram data, build targeted audiences and leads. This information helps us to market and advertise products and services to those who need it most. More information about Facebook is available here. More information about Instagram is here.
- Mailchimp. Mailchimp is our email subscription provider. When signing up for a newsletter on the website or opting in for a free download or gift, your name and email is asked for and then placed on a mailing list in Mailchimp. In opting in to one of the above, you will be asked twice to confirm your subscription. In agreeing to confirm your subscription, you are agreeing to be placed on our email list and receive weekly wisdom and spiritual guidance as well as occasional promotional offers. You do not have to agree or confirm your subscription with us. We will not flood your Inbox with spam or solicitations as we respect your time, energy and space. You may opt out of our email list at any time at the bottom of any email where it asks if you’d like to unsubscribe. Information that Mailchimp collects includes name, email and location which is used by us to create email content specific to your needs. More information is available here.
- Contact Form. If you contact us using our website contact form on our site we will only contact you in reference to your immediate request, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
And rarely, to law enforcement…
- We provide information to businesses or individuals in response to lawful court orders, subpoenas, or to resolve complaints.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY-RELATED INFORMATION
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognize you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website’s computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer, or to limit the type of cookies you allow. See also more information on how to change cookies settings in popular desktop browsers.
- This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt out.
- There is no shopping cart, log in access or commenting available on our site.
Rights To Data
You have rights to all the information you supply us from your voluntary sign up for our newsletter to information provided to us upon scheduling or purchasing products/services. As noted above, you may unsubscribe to our mailing list at any time you wish, opting out of all future correspondence with us. We will not keep your information at that point. When you unsubscribe from a mailing list, we delete your profile.
Write to AMYFIEDLER.COM Chief Privacy Officer:
QUESTIONS ABOUT OTHER ISSUES
Visit our contact page to find contact information for other issues.
Updated MAY 2018.